Monday, November 12, 2012

Pictures of "Home"

A few of you have asked that I post pictures of my truck and 5th wheel. I appreciate the response to my new blog and I encourage feedback and comments. I really want to know that you are out there and I need your input and guidance and I hope that something that I share may be beneficial to you as well. We are all one big happy camping family and I hope to meet many of you on my journey!


This first picture is my "little" yard all set up... just like home - WAIT! This is home. I also purchase a fold up bicycle that you can see in this picture. It's very nice! It will fold up to just bigger than one of the tires and fits nicely in the "basement" of the trailer.

Keystone Vizion by Fuzion



Ford F250



Here, Bruiser (the pup) and I are returning home from an afternoon walk.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Snyder! I appreciate the support. I hope that you will continue to follow me on my journey.

      Delete